NQT Enhancement Programme 2017
The Astra Teaching School is offering a programme of CPD sessions this year to support the professional development of NQTs in key areas of their professional practice. The twilight sessions, listed below, have been developed in partnership with our alliance schools and offer excellent value for money as well as brilliant networking opportunities for primary and secondary NQTs in the local area. All sessions run from 4.15-5.15pm and include refreshments. NQT mentors are also welcome to attend at no charge:
- Wednesday 11th January (Dr Challoner's Grammar School): Voice Coaching with Victoria Pritchard
- Tuesday 17th January: Managing Low Level Behaviour
- Tuesday 21st March (Dr Challoner's High School): Teaching Outstanding Lessons
- Thursday 4th May (Dr Challoner's Grammar School): Technology in the Classroom
- Wednesday 28th June: NQT end of year celebration event with external speaker (tbc)
To register your NQT(s), please email Amanda Mauro (email@example.com) as soon as possible. The charge for all five sessions is £100 per NQT. If you have already registered your NQT with us as an Appropriate Body, we are able to offer this at a discounted rate of £50 for all sessions.