How to apply for Astra Assessment Only
- Talk to your employing school about supporting you in the Astra Assessment-Only route to QTS and complete this self-evaluation form,
Once we have received this self-evaluation form and reviewed it, we will ask you to:
- Read our Assessment Only handbook and guide to putting together your QTS Evidence Portfolio for reference.
- Complete, sign and return this application form and include two recent lesson observations
- Upload your qualifications here (including any change of name documentation as applicable).
- Ask your school to sign and return the Partnership Agreement.
After we have received and reviewed your application documents, two lesson observations and partnership agreement, we will contact you to set up the initial visit. At this point, we will invoice your school £500, which will be deductible from the final amount of £2950.
As part of your QTS evidence portfolio, you must provide evidence of Fundamental Proficiencies in English and Maths.
If you face any difficulty accessing any linked documents, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.